IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Aeropress Coffee Maker
- $2470 $24.70
Perfect for travelers who crave great coffee on the go, the Aeropress brews an exceptionally smooth, rich cup without bitterness or acidity. Brew coffee or espresso right over your mug, as gentle air pressure extracts full, pure flavor from the grounds. There's less grit than a French press, and cleanup is easier too.
- Brews a mug of American coffee or 1–3 shots of espresso in about a minute.
- Simply add hot water, stir and press for 20–40 seconds.
- Total immersion brewing results in uniform extraction and richer, fuller coffee flavor.
- Microfilter removes grit from coffee, yielding a clean cup.
- Made in USA.
DIMENSIONS & MORE INFO
- 4" diam., 5 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Includes chamber, plunger with rubber seal, filter cap, scoop, stirring paddle, funnel, 350 microfilters and filter holder.
- Fits most mug sizes; can also be placed atop a carafe for larger brew batches.
- Add milk to brewed espresso to make lattes and cappuccinos.
- Sturdy plastic construction with rubber seal.
- BPA free.
- Dishwasher safe.
USE & CARE
- Use 175˚F brewing water for best flavor.
- Start with 1 heaping scoop of espresso grind or 1.5 level scoops of fine drip grind. Later, you can use more coffee if you want a richer brew. You can also double or triple the amount of coffee and water to press 2-3 servings at a time. Use fine drip grind whenever pressing more than one serving.
- American coffee: Fill chamber with water to 2. Stir 10 seconds, press gently, then add hot water to make an 8 oz. beverage.
- Latte: Fill chamber with water to 1 or 1.5. Stir 10 seconds, press gently, then add milk to make an 8 oz. beverage.
- Cappuccino: Fill chamber with water to 1 or 1.5. Stir 10 seconds, press gently, then add milk equal to the amount of pressed coffee.
- CAUTION: Never press with a loose rubber seal. Never press into a fragile or narrow cup; use a sturdy mug. Never press hard, which can result in breakage and spills.
- Remove cap, push plunger to eject used coffee and rinse rubber seal. Other parts are dishwasher safe (top rack).